Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Decision...Decision...Decision

I love you all who are so sweet to me on Youtube AG community. Thanks so much for your support! Many of my youtube viewers love the outfits I made for my AG dolls, I am so excited to introduce new outfits to AG youtubers. Some viewers asked me if I sell them, I was like "WOW", people willing to buy the doll clothes I made. That's amazing! I love to sew and especially sew for my AG, I sew with love and make doll clothes with passion. If I ever decide to sell is because all your support and the inspiration I received from you all. I can't wait to hear from you. Help me decide. Thanks!

You can see all my videos on my youtube web page

http://www.youtube.com/amysewfun/

2 comments:

  1. yeas plz i would love to buy them and i love to sew to i will ake a vid of the 2 things ive made so far! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you email me at webk1nzag136@gmail.com and tell me how to make on of the dresses on your blog? they are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete